Updates September 2018

Firstly, Episode Two is out!

At the moment, it's only out for Windows, but there will be releases for other platforms coming soon. For those who are extra keen, you can actually play the game on just about any operating system by running the index.html file and playing in an internet browser.

I will have a small update/patch for the game soon. It'll include some fixes to stop clipping through walls and objects in a couple of maps, some small dialogue fixes, some new items, and some more details around the place. There might be some small graphical changes too.

In other news, the Steam edition of the game is going ahead! I have an API and product ID for the game now, so I can start prepping its release. The Steam edition will include achievements, and will update automatically, so you don't have to worry about patching manually. It will be a paid release, but under $5AUD, and free keys will be given to all Patreon supporters. It will include all episodes  (they will unlock as they are released).

I also dropped my Macbook off for repair today, so hopefully in a week or so I'll be able to build, test, and release a MacOS build of the game.

-Ed.